To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Course Evaluations

edited March 2007 in General
What's do you guys write on course evaluations? I usually give one or two comments on the prof and then end with something funny. Last semester I told Blazenko that he has a sexy limp hehe...

Comments

• edited March 2007
    I try to be as honest and critical as I can without sounding ungrateful...ya that about sums it up lol. If I was a professor I'd want to know areas that I could improve, especially for new profs who don't have a clue whats going on most of the time.
  • edited March 2007
    I'm brutally honest. I tell it like it is. I tell them their strengths and their weaknesses. And I give them the grade I think that they truly deserve. I used to be nice on evaluations in my first year, but not anymore. If they deserve a good evaluation, they'll get it.....same if they deserve a bad one.
  • edited March 2007
    I like your style!

I don't think I've written a course evaluation for a while, I usually skip out last week to start studying for exams since I have a whole semester to learn in just under 3 weeks. Do they even really read those things anyways?
  • edited March 2007
    I'm not there when the profs actually read my evaluations. But I know at the moment of writing, I am always inspired to write something singularly creative and funny but at the same time true. If you think about it, it's actually the most creative moment of each of my semesters......

I know that when the prof reads it, he/she gets a kick out of it :teeth:
  • edited March 2007
    i am very honest with these evaluations. i might as well be if it's anonymous right? haha i've only had to write one harsh evaluation, but generally the profs and TAs ive run into so far have been fine.

hahaha i dont know why i havent thought of writing funny comments before!!! but im definitely going to do it the next time around, i bet the profs would love hearing something like what p51dray wrote...sexy limp...that's great!

Leave a Comment