To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Do you have a girlfriend?

edited March 2007 in General
Why do all girls that you meet tend to ask you that question. I don't go around asking them if they have a boyfriend or not. I usually have to tell them that I'm single and when they bring up that question it just reminds me being single kinda sucks and I feel kinda loserish

Comments

• edited March 2007
    noname said:
    Why do all girls that you meet tend to ask you that question. I don't go around asking them if they have a boyfriend or not. I usually have to tell them that I'm single and when they bring up that question it just reminds me being single kinda sucks and I feel kinda loserish
    Who are these girls who ask you whether you're single??? I've never been asked such a question!!
  • edited March 2007
    Girls that ask if you're single want to mingle
  • edited March 2007
    I don't ask guys if they have a girlfriend when I first meet them...I always find that guys ask me if I have a bf in the roundabout way though....."so, does your bf mind that you're out without him right now?"....lol, and so then I ask them if they have a gf. If they asked me, I'll ask them.
  • edited March 2007
    baby e said:
    If they asked me, I'll ask them.
    Fair enough baby e, fair enough.
  • edited March 2007
    its a way of saying "Hey, are you a freelancer or a bird in a cage?"
  • edited March 2007
    Once again...maybe you should turn this loserish into confidence-ish and take advantage of these great opportunities sheesh

girl: hey are you single?
    noname: yes, are you?
    girl: yes
    noname: cool
    girl: cool
    noname: well...bye (walks away feeling loserish)
  • edited March 2007
    Alternate scenario:

girl: hey, are you single?
    noname: maybe...why do you ask
    girl: hehe im just curious
    noname: i am SO single right now its not even funny, you?
    girl: oh im kinda off and on with my bf right now, i dont think its gonna work out
    noname: oh that sucks, hows your exams going?
    girl: pretty good, i havent been studying as much as i should though
    noname: oh, well if you wanna study together sometime let me know, ill help keep you focused!
    girl: that sounds like a good idea :)

10-4 over and out
  • edited March 2007
    ill help keep u focused....

Is it just me? Or that sounds kinda wrong....
  • edited March 2007
    Insatiable said:
    Who are these girls who ask you whether you're single??? I've never been asked such a question!!
    Almost always girls I meet through work. Once in a while at school, when I go to get my haircut and even once at the bank.
  • edited March 2007
    Hhahahahah SR. well played dawg, "ill keep u focused" lol
  • edited March 2007
    LOL play on playa

thats a fuckin sick av by the way smokie the pooh hahaha

Leave a Comment