To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Instant Noodles

edited March 2007 in General
What is your favorite brand of instant noodles? I usually eat the one made by Nong Shim (sp?). I wanna try something new.

Comments

• edited March 2007
    i dont think i've ever bought myself instant noodles or made any instant noodles (same goes for mac and cheese)

if i had to i think id settle for some sort of bakery or chef boyardee instead of noodles /shrug

opps i realize i didnt answer the thread, but ya :p
  • edited March 2007
    My boyfriend eats the Thai House ones they sell in the Asian foods section of Save On. I really like their food in general, so I imagine they are tasty!
  • edited March 2007
    Thanks for the idea! I couldn't figure out what to make for dinner so I was going to make a post but now I don't need to :P
  • edited March 2007
    I love instant noodles...even better than chips. Seriously I ate noodles for a snack since I was in elementary school. Don't know what their called, but those ones that come in the yellow package with all this asian writing on it (their my favorite because they come with chilli pepper lol). i sometimes get weird looks because you're supposed to cook em but I just eat them straight out of the package mmmm
  • edited March 2007
    Kevin M. said:
    those ones that come in the yellow package with all this asian writing on it
    lol thats like at least half of the instant noodle isle at T&T
  • Pro
    edited March 2007
    nissan is where its at!
  • edited March 2007
    Malakaiii said:
    My boyfriend eats the Thai House ones they sell in the Asian foods section of Save On. I really like their food in general, so I imagine they are tasty!
    I bought every flavor that they had at Save On foods for the Thai house noodles yesterday when I was shopping for groceries. I think they had only like 4 different flavors. I ate the one w/ garlic today for breakfast. It's not too bad but it comes in such a small package that you'll have to eat at least two packs if you're gonna use it as a meal.
  • edited March 2007
    noname said:
    I bought every flavor that they had at Save On foods for the Thai house noodles yesterday when I was shopping for groceries. I think they had only like 4 different flavors. I ate the one w/ garlic today for breakfast. It's not too bad but it comes in such a small package that you'll have to eat at least two packs if you're gonna use it as a meal.
    Whoa... people actually listen to me! Neat! :wink: Too bad that the packages are so small. Maybe have it with something else as well to fill you up?
  • edited March 2007
    I bought these generic noodles way back from Superstore. Ugh. Never again.

If you DO get instant noodles, get the kind that come in styrofoam cups - they have a bit more flavoring and they have some veggies in them too.
  • edited March 2007
    I always see people eating those styrofoam cup soup noodles at school, do they even fill you up? whats the point?

Leave a Comment