To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

happy birthday!!

edited March 2007 in General
just noticed it's a member's bday today.. so i wanted to say happy birthday bhambra!! =)

Comments

• edited March 2007
    Whoo! Happy birthday. :teeth:
  • edited March 2007
    happpppppy birthyday!!
  • edited March 2007
    :cake: :beer:
  • edited March 2007
    10 bucks says Bhambra doesn't even notice this thread until after today.

In any case, happy birthday.
  • edited March 2007
    hahaha.. i have the same premonition on that.. but nevertheless.. it's nice to wish someone a happy birthday.. =) life's been gloomy..
  • edited March 2007
    omgoshh!!! THanks soo much you guys. Aw, best thread everr!!! Pat yourselves on the back, good job. I noticedd Magnificent B!! lol . Thanks
    siuying, Malakaii, i melting, SR, and of course Magnificent_bastard (who didn't have n e faith in me!! grrr!). I cut it close, only one hour left!

So heres what i did today: I went out to the pantry with my best friend, came home, cleaned my whole house, cooked dinner, and then went to work, ate dinner, and now i'm here . :)
    lame eh? I'm too tired now, but you guys should all go have a cold one in honor of my birthday.

:)

19 rocks ass!!
  • edited March 2007
    Aha! You DID make it here in time. :wink:

I agree... 19 was good stuff. Enjoy it!
  • edited March 2007
    yay i made it!!
    you know what, so many movies came out today, the Fray was here, exit-this-side <3 had a free concert, and i didn't get to do anything. That sucks.
  • edited March 2007
    ahh.. i see you've replied to the thread.. =)
    aww.. there there.. MB and i just thought you would be too busy having fun that you wouldn't see this until tml..
  • edited March 2007
    i hope he's happy that i replied on talksfu rather than go to the Fray concert.

(yay, the fray's coming back in July, who's all going?!?!)
  • edited March 2007
    Damn it! You just HAD to prove me wrong!!! =P

Well, hope you had a great 19th birthday.

PS. where's my piece of your b-day cake?
  • edited March 2007
    Bhambra said:
    19 rocks ass!!
    its all downhill from here! lol
  • edited March 2007
    HEY 19 is the best times everrrr. I think its all good until you turn 25 then you have to raise a family and stuff :) Anyways, happy birthday Bhambra enjoy the good times!
  • edited March 2007
    Jessika said:
    HEY 19 is the best times everrrr. I think its all good until you turn 25 then you have to raise a family and stuff :) Anyways, happy birthday Bhambra enjoy the good times!
    Hm, my boyfriend turns 25 next week. I'll let him know what he's in for. :wink:
  • edited March 2007
    Magnificent_Bastard said:
    Damn it! You just HAD to prove me wrong!!! =P

Well, hope you had a great 19th birthday.

PS. where's my piece of your b-day cake?
    i had cake the day before my birthday and today, but not on my birthday, wtf is that?!?! its a conspiracyyy!!!!!:angry:
  • edited March 2007
    siuying said:
    just noticed it's a member's bday today.. so i wanted to say happy birthday bhambra!! =)
    How did you notice it was Bhambra's birthday in the first place??

Mine is coming up you know :tongue:
  • edited March 2007
    at the bottom of the talksfu homepage, it'll say whoevers bday it is. whens your birthday?!
  • edited March 2007
    Insatiable said:
    How did you notice it was Bhambra's birthday in the first place??

Mine is coming up you know :tongue:
    hahaha.. is that a hint for me to post you a thread too? =P
  • edited March 2007
    Mine is coming up tooooo. :wink:
  • edited March 2007
    MINE TOO.........in October... =(

Leave a Comment