To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

GoSFU - error

edited March 2007 in General
This is what i saw when i looked at CHIN-100(look at enrollment information):
http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t237/KingdomOfJoy/?action=view&current=CHIN.jpg

Comments

• edited March 2007
    Whoops! Thats an interesting requirment for a Chinese course. You might want to send them an email (if you haven't already) to get that cleared up.
  • edited March 2007
    I sent them e-mail, hope they will fix it.
    This problem is on that webpage with courses starting with "C". Click on any course there and then that enrollment information will be displayed for other courses that starts with letter "C".
  • edited March 2007
    Oh wow... it's a bigger problem than I thought! I wonder if it'd put you in the wrong course if you signed up. That'd be scary!
  • edited March 2007
    GoSFU has always sucked...but its a little better now
  • edited March 2007
    Thats krazy!
  • edited March 2007
    Better get crackin' on that Biomedical Engineering degree if you ever wanna take that mandarin chinese course.

On another GoSFU rant, my enrollment appointment was at 6:30pm today, and from 6:30 until about 7:00, I wasn't able to enroll in any courses, it kept telling me I didn't have access to enrollment at this time. I'm gonna be mighty pissed if the courses I wanted are full by the time I get a chance to register.

Leave a Comment