To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Bf's bday and clueless!

edited October 2006 in General
Hello everyone! It's my boyfriends birthday next week and I have noooo idea what to get him! Guys are soo hard to shop for! We been going out for about 4 months and I don't know what to get or how much to spend.. and I want it to be special.. not something like cologne or something... ahh HELP!

Comments

• edited September 2006
    get him one of those new shuffles theyre crazy.. but im not quite sure if they will be released in time for his birthday
  • edited September 2006
    well if u want it to be special it depends what he likes.. that makes it more personal... hey now that hockey has started how bout getting tickets to a game?
  • edited September 2006
    how bout a new poker set.. or a new golf club to add to his collection (that is if he collects them)
  • edited September 2006
    a new video game if he plays em
  • edited September 2006
    I would suggest some sort of new gadget for his car
  • edited October 2006
    WOW! Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I am considering the hockey tickets becuase it is something we could do together and he's never been to a Canucks game before. That would be really fun... but he has a geeky side to him so he might really appreciate the shuffle (any more info on this?) Its krazy how I went from having no ideas to having so many ideas haha this should be fun:teeth:

Leave a Comment