To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Deadline for bursaries

edited March 2007 in General
Hey guyss, has anyone applied for bursaries yet? I am taking a few summer classes up on the hill so I filled out my application on go.sfu.ca this morning. I think the deadline is March 23 but take a look at this link if you are thinking of doing work study or applying for bursaries http://students.sfu.ca/financialaid/bursaries/index.html Cya :teeth:

Comments

• edited March 2007
    It's March 23, yeah - actually I've been hearing that grad students seem to be having problems getting access to that application. :sad:
  • edited March 2007
    I am filling in application. It says "cash at the start of the term"-is it cash before i pay tuition or after?
  • edited March 2007
    i got one for spring, it said refund cheque or something but my account isnt in the negative, do i pick up the cheque or something at the financial aid office? lol
  • edited March 2007
    Triple said:
    i got one for spring, it said refund cheque or something but my account isnt in the negative, do i pick up the cheque or something at the financial aid office? lol
    haha yes a pretty cheque is waiting for you :) you can just go to the general inquiries to get it. i picked mine up not too long ago after waiting patiently, expecting it to be mailed to me...but i couldnt wait any longer :)

Leave a Comment