To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

how is the sfu surrey campus

edited March 2007 in General
Has anyone taken any classes there? I think it might be fun to take a couple there for summer semester and check it out. Any opinions appreciated

Comments

• edited March 2007
    Another question, how do we check which classes are offered at the surrey campus?
  • edited March 2007
    I haven't taken classes there, but the campus itself is awesome. Since its in the middle of the city, its a whole different vibe. There's a big rec center across the street, a sky train station right in front, and a mall and a nice bar, and a blenz coffee shop. Summer would probably be the best time to take classes there, because there'll be plenty of hustle bustle...don't know if you'll get any real studying done though lol.

Here's the course calendar btw (in pdf), the surrey classes are on page 28

http://students.sfu.ca/forms/07summerclasses.pdf
  • edited March 2007
    It's a nice building. For one thing it has lots and lots of windows. You can get much better food since it's in the middle of a mall. There is a nice game room next to the library where you can play video games as well.

However, I think it's a very empty building; SFU definitely needs to get more students into this place.
  • edited March 2007
    it has a mall in it....

Its like a school in the middle of a shopping central...

Leave a Comment