To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

What's your favorite thing to do at night?

edited September 2006 in General
When you have availabe time what is your favorite thing to do? Alot of my friends like to go out and party. Sometimes I go, but I am one of those people that enjoy my alone time. I find that hard to come by right now. So I would rather just stay in with a good book or movie and catch up on my sleep.

Comments

• edited September 2006
    I completely agree. I find that spending time alone forces you to think about more important things in life than just partying and guys. I spent my first couple of years at university just partying with my friends and never taking things seriously. I think this is a mistake that a lot of new students make because they don't understand the value of alone time.

Personally, I like sitting on my computer at night and just letting my mind roam from topic to topic. I usually end up discovering a lot of new and interesting things...and now I got one more site to keep me busy :wink:
  • edited September 2006
    If you're using the Firefox browser it has a nifty Extension called StumbleUpon that takes you to random sites according to your predefines preferences. I can spend an hour or so just jumping from site to site. Have come across some interesting and informative sites that way.
  • edited September 2006
    thats nuts!! i gotta get myself that:angel:

Leave a Comment