To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

what do you guys think about clubbing?

edited March 2007 in General
All my friends are out tonight just getting drunk and letting loose but I decided to stay home tonight and study (even though I probably won't). It's kinda boring at home but its a lot more relaxing and I get to save some money on top of that. On top of that, I've already been through a clubbing phase so I feel kinda like its pointless. What do you guys think about clubbing around Vancouver in general?

Comments

• edited February 2007
    id go more often if school wasnt such a burden lol
    its fun to get away and just hav some fun, drink with frds, meet new ppl etc
  • edited February 2007
    I went clubbing last night at the Cellar. Stayed out till like 3:30 am. Mind you, I rarely go clubbing cuz I wake up for work at 5:30 am every single day except on Saturdays. I don't really dance so the only fun part was getting drunk even though my friends tried to get me to dance with them. Other then that, it was a pretty good experience. Met some new people and watched the other guys attempt to pick up girls.
  • edited February 2007
    im not a fan, lol. i go when my gf and friends want to go, but would never go otherwise
  • edited February 2007
    I think clubbings awesome but its not good to go all the time if your a school type of person...I have a wicked time every time I go but then it makes me wanna go again...and again...and again lol i love the atmosphere, i love the girls, and i love gettin buzzed. But nooo school has to be a priority

Hey cellar that musta been a pretty rough day having only 2 hours of sleep trust me bro been there done that plenty of times...its not fun but it sure is an accomplishment....where you work at?
  • edited March 2007
    ^ I went on Saturday and the bank is closed on Sunday so I got to sleep in. I work at jpmorgan chase.
  • edited March 2007
    LOL. I'm a school-type of person..
    I've never been clubbing yet... But I'm not legal yet, just turned 18.
    I know I can get a fake ID... but meh..
    I don't think I'm the type to go anyways...
    Doesn't seem like I would fit into that kind of place...... Haha....
    I will probably go for the heck of it when I go back to Calgary this summer. :P I'm legal there..
    Clubbing is probably not for me... but I can't wait to go gambling though.....
    any of you been to the Calgary Stampede? ^____^
  • edited March 2007
    gambling is very very bad!

Leave a Comment