To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

ok, so i see girls wear tna everywhere

edited March 2007 in General
i know personally it would seem kinda weird if i see someone else rock the same clothes im wearing (everywhere)

but girls i see on the bus at school at mall (its been like this for like the past half yr+), they all dress like clones
sure they can enhance ur figure some with the pants, but everyday i see the same ol tna hoody or jacket, handbag, pants

where are girls sense of style these days? if u wear it, doesnt it bug u to see other ppl wearing the exact same thing

ok end rant

Comments

• edited February 2007
    Dude, I totally know what you mean...tna is so played out I think girls look hotter in a tight pair of jeans anyways
  • edited February 2007
    theres nothing wrong with a little eye candy
  • edited February 2007
    Yes, but it's so much easier to be a clone than an individual. And if they started dressing like individuals, people might start believing they think like individuals and may ask them their opinion on something and that would just be emberassing. Mind you, this applies to men as well but it's more noticable with the girls because like you, they quite literally wear exactly the same clothing.
  • edited February 2007
    I don't dress like anyone else! My little cousin (she's 11) has a tna sweatshirt, but she mostly wears my old clothes. She's apparently the coolest kid in her class cuz she wears vintage tshirts... haha
  • edited February 2007
    one of the reasons why i never buy tna stuff.. it's everywhere.. and plus i really dislike their pants on girls.. everytime they bend down you see the crack.. =.=" like seriously..have the decency to put some undies on (the right ones so they don't show as well) and quit flashing.. nobody wants to see it..
  • edited February 2007
    ^ I never notice that. I guess I don't get out as much as you.
  • edited February 2007
    nobody wants to see it..
    Let's not get carried away.
  • edited February 2007
    those tight black sweat pants...are so hot, i have no problem with multiple girls wearing them, man
  • edited February 2007
    TNA stands for "Talula National Athletic" but my friend told me that apparently the tag inside says "please refrain from excessive physical activity." Haha. Ironic! I don't get it, since when was skintight spandex sexy? I do have a pair of Lululemons for when I work out, but other than for that purpose, I don't understand why so many girls would find it fashionable. Aritzia/TNA does have some nice clothes... but the spandex isn't really my thing...
  • edited February 2007
    hahah funny.. but someone told me once that tna stands for tits n' ass.. dont know where that came from..
  • edited February 2007
    My 11 year old cousin knew that it stood for "tits n' ass"

It's a lot like the whole FCUK thing.
  • edited February 2007
    but not so obviously wouldn't you say? i mean.. i wouldn't have associated tna with tits n' ass had not someone told me.. FCUK however is more explicit.. especially with their "FCUK safely" t-shirt.. hahahaa.. gotta love that.. X)
  • edited February 2007
    shadysimon said:
    those tight black sweat pants...are so hot, i have no problem with multiple girls wearing them, man
    quoted for truth.
  • edited February 2007
    hot. period.

i have more of an issue with girls who wear those tight pants but have the ugliest butt on the block...like seirously its ok to show off a tight pair of buns if you have them but a pair of pants isn't going to make your blockbuster queen latifah ass look like jessica alba's
  • edited February 2007
    love the style, can't get bored of it. especially on the asian girls and namm girls.

it's the fur trimmed vest + hoody and the matching tna bottoms that catch my attention.
  • edited February 2007
    it's the fur trimmed vest + hoody and the matching tna bottoms that catch my attention.
    They get your attention? You mean you can tell 'em apart? Because usually all I see is:

20070103_301625_01.jpg
  • edited February 2007
    ^i think i just wet myself lol
  • edited February 2007
    giggle.gif
  • edited February 2007
    interesting discussion haha... tna outfits are aaiite but don't get me started on those fir trim vests... that got played out when i was in second year :S
  • edited February 2007
    johnny said:
    hot. period.

i have more of an issue with girls who wear those tight pants but have the ugliest butt on the block...like seirously its ok to show off a tight pair of buns if you have them but a pair of pants isn't going to make your blockbuster queen latifah ass look like jessica alba's
    I agree!
  • edited February 2007
    i forgot to mentoin it's also the streaked & layered hair that does it for me.

or just long silky black hair.
  • Pro
    edited February 2007
    i hate girls who wear tna pants and you can see their VPL
  • edited February 2007
    Vancouver Public Library?

Ohh man... a search for VPL on the AcronymFinder yields entertaining results!

Next time, just say what you mean:
    i hate girls who wear tna pants and you can see their VISIBLE PENIS LINE
    teeheeee
  • edited February 2007
    okay.. you just painted a horrifying picture malakaiii... o.O"
    i can't imagine anyone else wearing tight tna pants but girls..
  • edited February 2007
    Vancouver Public Library?
    BOOKS R TEH SEKS!
  • Pro
    edited March 2007
    vpl = visible panty line!
  • edited March 2007
    illicit said:
    love the style, can't get bored of it. especially on the asian girls and namm girls.

haha >.< i'm nammer and i don't dress like that...

:tongue: I wear some TNA, like some of their clothes are nice. I have a few hoodies and some shirts.. I would probably never wear those black tight tna pants unless its for working out though..

I don't have a fatass but I'm not comfortable with it being like skin-tight ><

Hahaha, I'm quite self conscious.

OMG, and those TNA gym bags that girls use as bookbags. I see them EEEEEEEEVERYWHERE............. I prefer a normal backpack :P It's more handy and will carry more books haha.
  • edited March 2007
    Pro said:
    vpl = visible panty line!
    haha i call them granny panties.

Leave a Comment