To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Existence

edited March 2007 in General
I m kind of wondering that ppl talk bout the the things that doesn;t exist as I believe without any proof of what they are refering to as existence.
by natures law these things are not there
so if you guys have any story and doubts about the existence of these things like ghost ,soul ,hell,heaven sin, tell me.
I m the soultion`
lol

Comments

• edited February 2007
    i 'believe' in alien lifeforms, not like what u see with the oval heads and a thin glowing body.. but i mean like the universe is so big, whatever occured to create earth and all that followed, coulda happen elsewhere ya kno /shrug

but stuff like ghosts soul hell heavin and stuf, i dont think so
  • edited March 2007
    I believe in aliens for the same reason. We can't be the only living creatures in the universe.

I'm not sure if I believe in ghosts... I THINK I might have seen a few at my old house, but I dunno, I was young, so maybe it was just my imagination.
  • edited March 2007
    I believe that we are just chunks of biology, like everything else on this planet and on other planets.

In theory other lifeforms could exist, but I doubt that we'd be able to communicate with them. And they could be far, far different from us. So finding water on other planets may not be relevant cuz the other beings may not need water. I'm really not that interested in finding these creatures. Plus UFO reports and cropcircles are all crap cooked up by crazy people or those looking to profit!

And I don't believe in ghosts, heaven, toothfairy, souls, etc, etc, etc.

I like being biology. It means that I'M in control of what I do with my life and that I can help others make their life better too.

It's a lot harder to turn away from people suffering when you believe that this is the only time they will live.

Leave a Comment