To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Dirty Trick to Attract Girls

edited March 2007 in General
Tease her with attention. While you are macking on a particular girl, go away after you've talked for a while and begin talking to someone else, just say to her "I need to dissapear for a bit, I'll be back". Try to make it a male friend that you go talk to, or she will think your a player... (let's make that OUR secret, ok?). This will drive her crazy, and if you've made a decent impression on her, she won't be able to think of anything except you... and when you are going to come back. Some of the bolder females out there may even come and butt into your new conversation. However, if she does not, go back after a short period of time and you will notice that she will be ten times more into you than she was before!

let me know how it goes :secret:

Comments

• edited February 2007
    you dirty player you :teeth:
  • edited February 2007
    it doesnt work... >.>
  • edited February 2007
    There is no way that would work!
  • edited February 2007
    it does , my friend uses this tactic everytime we go to a club or bar.....................itz insane. Im too chicken to do it , but my friend has a lot of success with this. I guess most women are attention whores and crave the stuff once they get a taste , just my opinion though
  • edited February 2007
    Great idea if you want to attract an "attention whore".

rolleyes.gif
  • edited February 2007
    personally, i think "attention whore" are by far the one of the worst gf u ever want
  • edited February 2007
    whoa whoa, i think the guy was just saying how to attract a girl and maybe get lucky, not flat out find the women of your dreams here...merely a tactic for a one night stand at the bar or meeting new people at school not so much the whole gf dating thing...
  • edited February 2007
    For real! I'm just speaking from experience here, and confidence definitely goes a long way...if you go and talk to her you have to first make some sort of impression if she's gonna remember you once you walk away... actually if you end up pulling this off with a few girls throuhg the evening, you have a nice selection to take your pick from...now thats something they DONT teach you in psychology class
  • edited March 2007
    I was watching a Seinfeld rerun last night where Kramer hooked up with a girl he had snubbed earlier, and he insisted that "women LOVE the snub"

So it MUST be true. :wink:
  • edited March 2007
    Does the confidence thing really work? I still remember in my first year computer science class where this guy hit on every single girl in that class. He even addressed them by their first name (I doubt they introduced themselves to him though so he worked to find out) and the girls brushed him off. I think he is considered to be physically unattractive though so it takes more than confidence.
  • edited March 2007
    And if a girl sees you flirting with EVERYONE in the class, it doesn't exactly make her feel special...
  • edited March 2007
    It takes more than confidence, but it goes a long way. It can make up some of the ground you may lack in sheer good looks and vice versa.
  • edited March 2007
    I would say confidence is at least 50 % but that doesn't mean you can pick up every girl in the class.

Leave a Comment