To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Your impression of a pharmacist

edited February 2007 in General
hat's your impression of a pharmacist? Do you think they are dependable and responsible? How do they measure up to other health professionals?

Comments

• edited February 2007
    It is highly likely a pharmacist is dependable and responsible as they certainly needed the grades and work ethic to become a pharmacist.

On a side note, at my previous job, there was a hot eurasian pharmacist working there.
  • edited February 2007
    yup and the pay is good i heard..
  • edited February 2007
    Who gives a fuckin shit, just be what you wanna be don't worry about what the perceptions are
  • edited February 2007
    be a MAN haha
  • edited February 2007
    I like it to be a pharmacist, they make good pay and have good respect. but my family think pharmacist is not that good for image and respect so i ask opinions thanks
  • edited February 2007
    having input from family is nice, but this is your life, dont let them dictate your career path etc
    ultimately it has to be your choice, pharmacy has definitely become a lot more lucrative recently, and in respect to your question, i believe they are well respected

Leave a Comment