To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

valentine's day

edited February 2007 in General
i need ideas!!!!!!!!

Comments

• edited February 2007
    Candy bracelet, dude. It says "I'm classy, but sweet". :wink:

If you are looking to get some chocolates, check out Purdy's. I used to work there and they make these cute heart-shaped boxes! Plus the chocolate is actually tasty...
  • edited February 2007
    A box of wine and some KY. Think of the possibilities.
  • edited February 2007
    ideas for what?

gift? event? sexual acts? lol

give us a lil more detail :p
  • edited February 2007
    are you a guy or a girl...theres plenty of shit to do and buy it just comes down to how much cash you wanna blow valentines day is bullshit if you ask me :D
  • edited February 2007
    just stay home and save some cash.. v-day is overrated... a scheme for businesses to get their hands in your pocket and suck the daylights out of you (if you let them that is).. =)
  • edited February 2007
    Valentines day is ok if you have a relationship going on at the time but all my single friends hate it :P
  • edited February 2007
    siuying said:
    just stay home and save some cash.. v-day is overrated... a scheme for businesses to get their hands in your pocket and suck the daylights out of you (if you let them that is).. =)
    trust me i rather would, lol.
    oh well whatever, ill just do something basic, if she hates it, whatever, lol
  • edited February 2007
    Triple said:
    trust me i rather would, lol.
    oh well whatever, ill just do something basic, if she hates it, whatever, lol
    i'm sure there's something every girl loves that doesn't cost a lot.. after all it's about spending quality time not quantity.. but i never celebrated v-day since i got out of elementary school.. i don't see the point where this day is more special than any other day in a relationship... i mean.. your partner treats you extra special just for that day.. anyone see the superficiality in that? you should be special to them every day.. because good things can't be taken for granted..

Leave a Comment