To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Hockey anyone?

edited February 2007 in General
Hey, does anyone like hockey? ball hockey or ice hockey in particular? I'm looking for drop in places to play hockey or just some people who want to meet up and play hockey.

Comments

• edited February 2007
    Richmond Ice center always has stick and puck and drop in hockey. The stick and puck usually ends up being a fun game. I think it was $5. There's some days where drop in hockey is free, but it's early in the am. Otherwise it's finding a rec group that fits right. I can't play for over a year due to injury, so I thought I could watch more NHL Good luck. maybe i'll be able to play low level ball hockey where I wont get hurt more heh.
  • edited February 2007
    ahah.. this is so random..
    but my mom is a huge hockey fan...
    =.=" she's the craziest hockey mom ever! and she's asian! :P
    LOL at my bro's games, she strangles the other's parents when the team does a stupid mistake
    and screams and literally jumps from seat to seat. she doesn't know english so she yells at my brother in vietnamese from the stands LOL.
    other parents keep telling me , "will you PLEEEEEEEASE tell your mother to sit down?!" =.="
  • edited February 2007
    hah thats awesome, u must be sitting beside her and shes goin all nuts
  • edited February 2007
    HAHAHA I think I've seen her ! Asian ladies at hockey games are so feisty
  • edited February 2007
    I don't sit beside her...
    CUZZ, its so embarassing LOL..
    plus, other parents yell at me to tell my mom to sit down........

=.=" so I go hide

Leave a Comment