To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

So I'm having trouble thinking of things to say to this girl

edited February 2007 in General
I'm not looking for a date or anything, but this girl I know always comes up and talk to me. She's super touchy too. But yeah, she's always initiating the convo while I try to avoid her cuz I can't think of anything cool to say to her. I think now she sorta knows I'm avoiding her.

Why do I have trouble talking to her? It's cuz I think we're totally different and I'm sorta intimidated by her good looks. She is a super outgoing and a partier while I'm more into developing my career. What kind of interesting topics should I talk to her about so that she won't think I'm avoiding her?

Comments

• edited February 2007
    funny situation, and shes good looking too lol

the more u repel the more she'll be attracted! thats how these things work
  • edited February 2007
    Meh, if it were me I'd just avoid her.

I can't be bothered talking to people who are not only drastically unlike me, but get snooty if I have nothing to say!
  • edited February 2007
    yeah i have that same thing with every female, haha
  • edited February 2007
    Well, from a girls perspective just talk about what interests you... in this case your career goals and strategies. Don't go too into detail if she seems like she's getting bored but just be yourself and see where it goes
  • edited February 2007
    She wants some, just give it to her. Problem solved.

Leave a Comment