To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Blogs - Read/Write/Love/Hate Them?

edited February 2007 in General
What blogs do you frequent? Do you write your own? Are they the best thing ever, or a plague on the internet?

I read parenting blogs cuz I'm weird. My favourite is Girl's Gone Child cuz Rebecca is so frigging cool. I've actually been talking to her via email, which is neat. She's a fantastic writer and a great person. I also read a few others, but not with nearly as much interest as that one!

What are your thoughts or feelings on blogs?

Comments

• edited February 2007
    i have a blog of my own and while most people like to jot down interesting things about their daily lives.. i jot down my thoughts.. and most are dark and negative.. so i've been told by friends that my blog freaks them out but well.. whatever works...

i usually read blogs of frds who i've lost touch with.. their blogs kind of keeps me updated with their lives and everything.. making it seem that the connection was never lost.. and then there are a few interesting blogs that are much like mine that i read.. but too bad all of them have been closed down by its owner..
  • edited February 2007
    I tried to write my own but due to time constraints I can't seem to keep it up to date..sooo in the end, I just dun bother anymore!

But a thought on blogs, I think its a great tool to release your feelings/thoughts and the great thing about it is you have a chance to be popular off of it!

Leave a Comment