To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

What scared you most when you were little

edited February 2007 in General
For me it had to be the Looney Tunes character Porky Pig. Absolutely terrified me, especially the scary way he used to say "That's all, folks!" Stupid I know So what else scared you the most when you were young? (when you were about 3-5 years old if you can remember ) Share your fears here...

Comments

• edited February 2007
    those trolls with the funky hair, at night that is.... they came alive i swear....
  • edited February 2007
    darkness.. but grew out of that..
    then there's the spiders.. absolutely terrifying.. and still is..=P
  • edited February 2007
    Spiders

And Michael Jackson
  • edited February 2007
    chucky from childs play... watched that when i was 7, i wouldnt go to chuck e cheese's or w/e that place is called, haha.
  • edited February 2007
    Watching Goosebumps or "something" tales - scary shows for a 7 year old after that i was scared of a monster under my bed that was gonna eat me
  • edited February 2007
    ^ Freaky Stories? lol

Umm... I am still afraid of the dark, and scary movies... ><"
    And I remember there was a series of kids books about a substitute teacher who was a witch, and I was TERRIFIED of the witch!
  • edited February 2007
    Omg Jimmy you were scared of goosebumps! That show was nothing compared to Are you AFraid of the dark now THAT was a scary show if anyone remembers it
  • edited February 2007
    I was scared of getting lost in stores or strangers coming into my room at night and kidnapping me! I'm still scared of people coming into my room at night. Thanks, mom, for instilling that at an early age! :|

Otherwise I lived vicariously through my younger brother. We shared a room so I had a front row seat in his many unrealistic fears! He watched Gremlins when he was 5 and that was good for another 5 years of nightmares! He was also scared that the gorilla from the zoo would break out of its cage and travel to our little house where it would find him and peel him like a banana. I'm pretty sure he's over those now he's 21... :wink:
  • edited February 2007
    ginormous flying cockroaches.

and spiders, bugs, crawling thingy, insects/bugs/pests in general.
  • edited February 2007
    My older sister. She use to beat the shit out of me when my parents told her to babysit me. Yeah, and my teachers at school found out about it and wanted to get social service involved but my mom didn't agree to it and the worst part is my mom didn't even bother to fix the situation. So my childhood was really messed up and till today it still has an affect on my ability to trust people.
  • edited February 2007
    I was scared of mold and big globby things like gelatin. I was afraid that they would jump onto my face and suck my life force.
  • edited February 2007
    Mom....

and I still do...sad shit...
  • edited February 2007
    Dogs

Dogs

Dogs

. . . and to this day I fucking can't stand it when people unleash their big ass dogs and claim that they "don't bite".
  • edited February 2007
    Were you bitten or scared by a dog at a young age?

Leave a Comment