To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

How Are Your Classes?

edited March 2007 in General
Looks like things are dying down around here after a crazy couple first weeks! My guess is everyone is settling into their classes and the reality of midterms and upcoming assignments probably just hit you... :wink:

We are already halfway through Week 3! So how are you classes so far? Do you think you'll make it through the term?

Comments

• edited January 2007
    umm

really. really. behind.
  • edited January 2007
    Oh no! How many are you taking?
  • Pro
    edited January 2007
    i think i'm 3 weeks behind
  • edited January 2007
    Guys! This isn't good! How did it happen??
  • edited January 2007
    im behind too.....i hate reading!
  • edited January 2007
    i thought i would be behind this semester, just because i seem to lack motivation.

but surprise surprise, im actually ahead by about a week. i've already finished/started assignment that are due in two weeks. i like my work ethic...this is something new.

i think it's because i like my courses this semester...and i don't mind doing the work.
    that makes all the difference doesn't it?
  • edited January 2007
    i dont think ive ever been ahead ever

just a lot of stuf to do + work + snowboard season lol
  • edited January 2007
    Yeah, enjoying the courses definitely makes a difference because then things like reading or assignments feel less like some form of sick torture!

I'm slightly ahead right now, but things like essays are due soon and I'll need to fit in study time as well! I'm trying not to look to far ahead as it makes me feel panicky!
  • edited January 2007
    Okay I just got the R4 for DS, I'm officially screwed for school ><"
  • edited January 2007
    R4? DS? what is this lingo ive never heard of :(

im so out of the loop
  • edited January 2007
    Really behind >_<.
  • edited January 2007
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

yup, so gonna fail the midterm coming up
  • edited January 2007
    imelting said:
    R4? DS? what is this lingo ive never heard of :(

im so out of the loop
    lol...

DS = Nintendo gaming thingamabob
    R4 = mod chip for DS = lots of games that will keep me occupied from doing homework :)
  • edited January 2007
    Soooo behind it's not even funny. 4 assignments due this week. 0 completed. :sad:
  • edited February 2007
    It's Week 5... We are 38% done the semester! :teeth:

How's it going now? Have you caught up on your reading? Are you still sane?

I have a project due this week, a midterm next week, a paper the week after... Ahhh!
  • edited February 2007
    still behind

3 midterms + paper + presentations in a 2 week window. fun!
  • edited February 2007
    I actually caught up! =D But since it's a slack-off week this week, I can tell I'll be behind by next week. ><"
  • edited February 2007
    I'm very far behind.
  • edited February 2007
    lagging.. just finished 3 assignments online assignments last night and barely handed them in on time.. midterm on friday and haven't touched the books... siGh* long live the drama..=.="
  • edited February 2007
    well my semester just went to shits, had 3 midterms last week and i was lucky enough to catch a cold/fever/you name it before the exams. So far i have failed my math152 and chem121 midterms....just waiting on bio101 *fingers cross for pass*
  • edited February 2007
    I'm with you, dude. I caught the flu too. I'm just hoping it's cleared up by next week when my midterms start!
  • edited February 2007
    Being sick all weekend put me behind again. *sigh*

And now I'm all lazy and sulky and I just want to play videogames all day instead of writing essays and studying for midterms...
  • edited February 2007
    I'm even more behind now than i was in my first post in this thread. Not good.
  • edited February 2007
    i unfortunately have to agree with baby e.. =( i have 2 MT's on friday then an assignment on monday and 2 essays on wednesday which i can't start if i don't read the textbook and i haven't touched that for a week.. =.=" this will be the end of me..
  • edited February 2007
    and it sucks a lot more hearing my ubc frds with their plans on their reading break and i cant go to any of em *sniff
  • edited February 2007
    Blarrrgh... I'm totally losing my motivation these past few weeks.

I have a group-project due tomorrow (it's like an in-class quiz show. Oh joy. no.gif), two midterms next week, another group-project due the week after... and then DOOMS DAY, March 15th. On that day, I have TWO essays due and a midterm. The only thing I'm ready for is tomorrow's project and I should really be studying more so I don't embarrass myself in front of the class.

*sigh*
  • edited February 2007
    :sad:

yeah midterms finally started for me today, got another tomorrow
    cant concentrate :x
  • edited February 2007
    Hi I was wondering if anyone has any of chem 221 previous midterms (preferably the second Midterm)?
  • edited March 2007
    I'm reviving this topic again... How are your classes NOW?

I'm running on a state of perpetual exhaustion, which I'm sure many of you can agree with!
  • edited March 2007
    3 midterms, 1 presentation later

got my marks for midterms, all above average, some well above
    feels good

partied hard this past friday + snowboard saturday.. life is good.. for now
    more snowboarding this weekend yaaaaa

Leave a Comment