To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

dineout vancouver '07

edited January 2007 in General
so who's going?
where ya going?
ratings and feedbacks after eating please.. =)

Comments

• edited January 2007
    I went with friend to the Star Anise Restaurant last week at the beginning of dine out Vancouver 2007. The place was had a very beautiful and elegant atmosphere. I had the "Baked Stilton Cheese Cake with dry fruits, spicy pecan and croûtons" for the appetizer, the "Braised Lamb Shank with mushroom risotto and maple roasted vegetables finished with lamb sauce" for the entree and the "Flourless Chocolate Torte" for dessert. The food was made quite well and the serves was good.

I'm give it 4/5
  • edited January 2007
    Whats it about? anyone have a link
  • edited January 2007
    @bloodbond: oh i've seen this menu on the website.. =) it was one of those that caught my attn.. but i couldn't get a reservation for it.. =( we have 10 ppl in our group and most high end restaurants don't cater to large groups..

@helen: well i suppose you can call it an event.. basically restaurants in the vancouver area offer course dinners that normally cost well over 100 bucks to eat for a price of either $15, $25 or $35 depending on choice of restaurants...

here's the link.. =)

http://www.vancouver.com/restaurants/dine-out-vancouver/index.htm

Leave a Comment