To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

My boobs have gotten smaller :(

edited January 2007 in General
Ok dont laugh,

But I've lost a bit of weight recently and went from a size 16 with 36 D bust to a size 12 and 32 B. This is sooo depressing i have always loved having a D cup. I've still got a stone and a bit to loose before i get to my target weight however i dont want to end up with no boobs lol. So is there any way wof working out and still loosing the weight without loosing my bust too.

Although i joke this is a serious question and so I only want serious answers thanks.

Comments

• edited January 2007
    Isn't it always just a trade-off? If you lose weight, you lose boobs...always thought that was how it was. Unless you consider breast augmentation. As a person who doesn't have the added responsibility of owning breasts, that's all I can come up with.
  • edited January 2007
    i normally don't do work outs.. but i do pilates and yoga.. and try to keep my daily in take of calories under 2000 and i've been losing weight naturally for 2 years and going.. but i went up from a C cup to a D after... don't ask me how that happened as i'm still trying to figure it out.. =P

but if you choose to work out.. don't focus on the pecs too much.. because your breasts are made of mostly fat.. you're gonna lose that if you work on it..

also pay attn to the type of bras/ sports bra you're wearing.. because some of them will compress your breasts and move some of the fat to the area under your armpits and the back.. so don't mistake those as excess fat and try to work them off!! instead.. after you shower or before bed time... bend down and apply a bit of pressure as you run your hands from the back to the area under your armpits and finally toward the sides of your breasts.. do this only in one direction!! the direction toward your breast's sides.. do this a couple of times on each side and do it everyday to keep the fat where it belongs...(you can also do this if you're wearing some form of fitted clothing.. it really makes a difference in how your breasts look)

and finally for sizes C and up you should wear a bra when you go to bed.. i know that people have said it's unhealthy to wear a bra when you're sleeping.. but this will prevent your breasts from losing its shape and the fat from running around... i don't know if this works but i've heard drinking milk and eating papaya is supposedly to increase your bust size...

hope this helps!
  • edited January 2007
    Another thing to keep in mind is that your back will thank you if your breast size is proportionate to the load it's carrying - women with large breasts can sometimes experience back trouble later on.
  • edited January 2007
    I agree with NukeChem, having big breasts is a pain in the ass (or more specifically, the back). My mom had huge breasts and they did a number on her back, she would have such bad back spasms that she had to take painkillers constantly for years. Finally, she got a breast reduction and now she's able to go without the pills. I was the one to help her after the surgery and I just HOPE that my breasts don't get so big that I need a reduction too. It wasn't a fun time! Sadly mine keep growing as well... Aren't they supposed to stop around your early 20s?!

Basically what I'm saying is that it's nice to have smaller breasts, so just take what you've got! And congrats on the weight loss! It sounds like you are closer to a healthy weight now. :)
  • edited January 2007
    This thread is worthless without pictures.
  • edited January 2007
    Messiah said:
    Agree
  • edited January 2007
    Messiah said:
    X2
  • edited January 2007
    siuying has a messaging technique and you guys are only asking for pictures? Set your bars higher gentlemen!
  • edited January 2007
    I wish my boobs would shrink a little.
  • edited January 2007
    I think I'll just stop goin to the gym and try to eat healthier

can't lose my biggest asset! literally haha
  • edited January 2007
    gawdawaful said:
    siuying has a messaging technique and you guys are only asking for pictures? Set your bars higher gentlemen!
    i was never aware of the fact i have a messaging technique.. whatever that is.. if you're talking about massaging.. it's something every girl should know about.. i'm just spreading the word..
  • edited January 2007
    what can I say, I have a small vocabulary
    I tried to sum up what you were describing with massaging, which i just realized I spelled wrong too
  • edited January 2007
    that's alright.. i understood what you meant so it's all good..
  • edited January 2007
    I could go for a nice massage right about now my muscles are all tense from swimming
  • edited January 2007
    I could go for a nice massage right about now my muscles are all tense from swimming
    Yeah, well I just...uh...wrestled a bear and then saved some orphans from a burning building? WHO WANTS TO RUB ME DOWN!?

Leave a Comment