To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

FORUMS you'd like to see

edited January 2007 in General
I thought id just give my opinion on forums that might be good to have (if theres enough interest in them of course).

I saw a post on how someone wanted a forum for sports and i think thats a good idea. Here are the forums id love to see:

- sports
- health/fitness
- tv/movies
- travel

Feel free to add your own if you guys so desire to and maybe if we get enough interest in some, they might pop up. I just know for me, from posting on other sites, im so used to going to certain forums to post stuff in, and on this site im like, "ummm, where do i go to post this??"

Just a suggestion of course. :smile:

Comments

• edited January 2007
    Raize said:
    Essentially, we need to see more threads and posts in the lounge area for a new section to be added regarding games/sports or any other topic. If there is interest, we have no problem providing you a place to discuss your hobbies.
    ^ so get posting missy.but spam and prepare to be punished by triple.
  • edited January 2007
    Great ideas! Generally the way it works is the more posts that are relevant to a specific topic, the more likely the sub-forum will be created, or as Raize (admin) said:

"The more related posts we see on the site, the more likely it is that we will add that section. Make some posts in the lounge and as soon as we see more interest in the topic, a new section will be added. The question is whether or not there are enough fans on the site to make a section worth it. We are considering adding new sections in spring, but as of now have not decided exactly which ones."

So start posting like crazy! :smile:
  • edited January 2007
    lol, ok will do. Im gonna post tons! hahaa
  • edited January 2007
    Sweet! We need more rabid posters around here. :wink:

My 800-some posts make me feel old... heheh
  • edited January 2007
    RESIDENCE

GAMING

COMPUTERS/TECH
  • edited January 2007
    I'll get up to 800 in no time, malakaii, lol
  • edited January 2007
    Thanks baby e those are exactly the same forums I wanted too. I love travelling and I love fitness even more so at least those should be added...btw whats your name?
  • edited January 2007
    ^ My name is Amanda. :smile:

Leave a Comment