To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Recommended Food places on Campus

edited January 2007 in General
Burnaby Campus:

Natures Garden Deli : Mediterranean Panini

Renaissance Coffee: Any of their soups, Croissants

Comments

• edited January 2007
    I forget what the donair place is called, but it's pretty good!! =]
  • edited January 2007
    flo-ra said:
    I forget what the donair place is called, but it's pretty good!! =]
    YES, that's probably my favorite place to eat on campus. I hate having to walk there when it's raining though, plus it's so much more convenient just to eat at the crappy caf inside AQ.
  • edited January 2007
    mmm...donairs...
  • edited January 2007
    The pizza is terrible at Mackenzie Caf... it tastes like cardboard! But a lot of people seem to eat there everyday... so maybe their other stuff is okay.
  • edited January 2007
    ^ I like the pizza at Ravens. The place that is located at Westmall. I think that's the name of the place. Anyhow, it's the only food I enjoy eating there.
  • edited January 2007
    The muffins aren't bad at the cafeterias. I usually grab one of those and some chocolate milk!
  • edited January 2007
    Donair Place, i love it. it's soo good :)
  • edited January 2007
    The donairs are getting smaller and smaller. Back when they first opened, the donairs were huge. They're also watering down their sauce now too.

I like the veggie wraps they have at Mackenzie.

Koya's alright if you want to get loaded on MSG.

I have yet to try Nature's Garden Deli though. Sounds interesting. I think I'll give them a shot tomorrow.
  • edited January 2007
    Oh, the sandwiches at the cafeterias are also pretty good. I like the egg salad! Of course it makes more sense just to bring a sandwich with you...
  • edited January 2007
    Im surprised no one's mentioned Pizza Point!

Their 3.69 special (2 slices and a pop) is pretty hard to beat, especially when the pizza is fresh
  • edited January 2007
    My favorite place = the pub, the Canadian burger's awsome, it's nice and juicy. It opens pretty early too, perfect for a lunch beer.
  • edited January 2007
    id admit the pizza place is most popular because o fhow economic it is.

but the donair, just get the SUPERRRR beef.
    it's not bad but can't beat the halal ones in richmond who make fresh pitas ( not from packages ) and everything else is just as fresh.

nobody likes the panini's at natures deli?

oh and its called donair town.
  • edited January 2007
    yah pizza point ftw
    PS: Koya is the most disgusting over sweetened poor excuse for teriyaki I've ever eaten.
  • edited January 2007
    Pizza Point is great, but who can say no to the pub? Food takes a while, but any place that's run by students and can get me shit faced before I go to any assortment of very tedious classes is ace in my book. Nothing like having a beer buzz nap in lecture. Mmmmm. *snuggles up*
  • edited January 2007
    I used to get pizza at the Raven whenever I had long days. Now I just bring my lunch with me.

^ I've never tried the food at the pub. Is it worth trying?
  • Pro
    edited January 2007
    pub is great!

but food takes ages to come.

Leave a Comment