To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Am I bad person for chasing innocent girls?

edited January 2007 in General
So... seriously, am I a bad person if I like to go out with innocent girls?
Not like, eight year old, innocent... But like girls that have a really sweet face and look like maybe they've never really dated before, or something like that?
Does anyone get me or am I talking complete bs? :D
There's something about turning someone bad that is a really really big turn on for me :D

seriously, either that, or I like to go out with girls who are spoiled or are really really pretty and them just turn them around into a not spoiled girl and so on =/

Maybe it's because I don't really have control of my own life, so I like to control other peoples lifes? I don't know... Anyone got anything? :S

Comments

• edited January 2007
    nah man whatever floats your boat
  • edited January 2007
    Last time I got to know a girl who I thought was good or innocent or whatever you call it she turned out to be someone who was really into drugs and that type of lifestyle attached to it. I don't think you can tell if anyone is good until you get to know them.

I don't think you're doing a bad thing too. You're just adding a bit of variety into their life.
  • edited January 2007
    Whatever works for you...
    I don't see how your a bad person for doing that...it's like you force good girls to do bad things...you can't really change a person that don't want to be changed!
  • edited January 2007
    I think I said this to you in another thread, but ill say it again: Although they may be sexually desirable, 15 still gets you 20. So don't think about it.
  • edited January 2007
    so i presume you like the challenge.. =)
    but here's what i'll say.. you're aren't a bad person unless you let the consequences get to your conscience.. as long as you don't let regret and guilt toy with it.. you'll be fine..

and as for your dating preferences.. i trust you have the ability to make that decision.. =)
  • edited January 2007
    I think you think too much...
  • edited January 2007
    Mengs said:
    Maybe it's because I don't really have control of my own life, so I like to control other peoples lifes? I don't know... Anyone got anything? :S
    everythin was ok up to this point
    u dont hav to try and justify it lol! just girls man, go after girls that interest u, simple enuf
  • Pro
    edited January 2007
    all you innocent girls... you have been warned!
  • edited January 2007
    I agree with Johnny, you think waAAyyy too much. Just curious-- does it bother you that youre turning innocent girls not-so-innocent? :)
  • edited January 2007
    Fathers, lock up your daughters....
  • edited January 2007
    Bhambra said:
    I agree with Johnny, you think waAAyyy too much. Just curious-- does it bother you that youre turning innocent girls not-so-innocent? :)
    honestly, it does bother me... but that's a really big turn on to have someone do something for you that they have never done for anyone else before... =)

Makes me feel important :)
  • edited January 2007
    i dont believe in innocent girls anymore.
    last time i hooked up with who i thought was an innocent girl, we ended up in the library humping with our clothes half on.

there are no such things man.
  • edited January 2007
    u just like challenges
  • Pro
    edited January 2007
    Mengs said:
    honestly, it does bother me... but that's a really big turn on to have someone do something for you that they have never done for anyone else before... =)

Makes me feel important :)

you just want to be in control don't you and know that you are the one in charge. because it helps boost your ego.
  • edited January 2007
    Mengs said:
    honestly, it does bother me...
    If what you are doing bothers you, then you need to find a way to change your behaviour. You have to deal with your own conscience, and if your actions are making you feel crappy about yourself then it's a good time to start changing...
  • edited January 2007
    I don't feel REALLY crappy about it... just feel a little bad that I turn innocent girls into... something else =)

But like I said, the pay-off is much greater than how bad I feel :)

Leave a Comment