To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

What's up SFU!

edited January 2007 in General
Hey, names Andrew. Got nothing to do in between classes so I thought I'd drop in chat a bit, kill some time and have some fun.

Something about me...um...I'm a com sci major, so I'm as nerdy as it gets. But, I'm also one of the laziest person alive. I like martial arts, movies, eating, and sleeping. But then, I'm a guy and most guys like eating, sleeping, movies and martial arts...lol.

Comments

• edited January 2007
    Hi Andrew and welcome! Hopefully you'll find some fun and some new info around the TalkSFU site, and feel free to drop me a PM if you have questions.

What kind of movies do you watch?
  • edited January 2007
    Aha, a fellow Andrew!

Well, from one Andrew to another: Welcome! And you're a fellow geek too...weird :smile:. What year of Comp Sci are you in?
  • edited January 2007
    hey welcome andrew!! whats up?
  • edited January 2007
    What kind of movies do you watch?
    I watch almost everything. Most resent movies were Accepted, Click, Chaos and Hard Candy. Chaos was a sweet movie. Hard Candy was one freaky movie. It's scarier for guy...trust me!!!
    What year of Comp Sci are you in?
    I'm in third year. Taking Cmpt 310, Cmpt 363 and MACM 316 this semester.

What's up Jimmy. Nice picture for your signature. I can't fly, but I do hope to go sky driving one day!
  • edited January 2007
    What's uup to you to, sir
  • edited January 2007
    welcommmeee

Leave a Comment