To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Who's looking forward to summer? :)

edited January 2007 in General
Personally, I can't wait!

I long for the days when I wake up to sunshine instead of it still being dark still and usually raining, too.

I long for the days when I can be at school with dry feet because my shoes didn't get drenched on the way to school.

I want to be able to wear my nice clothes again.

I want to be able to put my rabbit out in the sun and watch him running around.

My mum is always happy in the summer.

You get to lie on the grass.

One word: beech.

Any other sun lovers out there feeling a bit fed up with the winter? We can get through this together.

(Although on the downside summer '07 brings with it my first 'real' exam....)

Comments

• edited January 2007
    whoa thats even crazy to think about, havint even thought of that in a really long time, man i love the snow though, but i hate the rain
  • edited January 2007
    I'm with ya, Jenny! This cold dark season is not for me either.

My summer officially starts April 22nd when I get on a plane to Thailand! WHOOOO!
  • edited January 2007
    lets not skip over spring just yet !! :x
  • edited January 2007
    There is no spring break! Just a crappy easter break.

PS: My birthday is April 7th, so start saving your $$ now. :wink:
  • edited January 2007
    man i cant wait for the summer too!!!! $20,000 for 2 months of working and all reinbursement!!!
  • edited January 2007
    I dont have a summer, yay.
    For the last two years, I took courses 3x a year and worked full time in between summer and fall sems. Hopefully I wont have to work this year :D
  • edited January 2007
    Yeah, this is my last summer off before taking summer semesters as well!
  • edited January 2007
    Bring it on
  • edited January 2007
    I CAN wait for summer. I dont mind the winter. I like winter and summer pretty much the same. Although, I am looking forward to most of the things you said, especially going to the BEACH and, for me, playing volleyball and what not.

But people always complain about winter and then when the summer comes, all they do is bitch about how we get no rain and we have a water shortage and there are risks for forest fires and blah blah blah. People are never happy it seems no matter what our weather is.

But yah, when summer comes, it will be nice. Hopefully i'll get a nice summer bf to go along with it. :wink:
  • edited January 2007
    i like the winter too, snowboarding!!

goin to cypress in a few mins, so excited :D

Leave a Comment