To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

**Lost: Black 30gig Ipod (4th Floor AQ)**

edited January 2007 in General
Hey everyone,

Today it sems I lost my ipod on the 4th floor AQ this afternoon. I remember I was sitting in some chairs next to 4115 and went into the class, and must've left it on the chair next to me. Needless to say, when i remembered I rushed outside and it was no longer there. Just hoping that somebody here might find it at some point.

I've already checked the security office, and no one's turned it in during the last few hours. It's a black iPod 30GB iPod video thats in one of those black rubber ipod protection skins. I had a black pair of sony earbuds wrapped around it. If you guys could let me know if you come across it, or know of anyone who has, that would be great. My email is [email]jos1@sfu.ca[/email]. Thanks again....this really pisses me off since I use it while at school, plug it into my car, and use it to practice drums with. :angry:

Comments

• edited January 2007
    :sad:

I'm sorry to hear about this! I'll bump this to the top of the forum for a few days in the hopes that someone may find it.

Let us know if you get any news!
  • edited January 2007
    Thanks alot. I'm really hoping it didn't actually get stolen and someone will show good faith and return it to lost and found. It really helps that I can post this here :D
  • edited January 2007
    Well I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Hopefully someone's conscience kicks in in the next few days. :smile:
  • Pro
    edited January 2007
    i think you can call in to apple and report it stolen.. so it can't be used with itunes no more

Leave a Comment