To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

How Old Are You?

edited January 2007 in General
I'm curious as to what the age distribution is in this forum!

Choose your age from the poll. If your age is not on the list, please click other and write it in the comments section.

Thanks!

Comments

• edited January 2007
    19 for now.. turning 20 in about 3 months..=)
  • edited January 2007
    I'm 24 in a few months!

Looks like I'm over the average age around this place. :smile:
  • edited January 2007
    21 turning 22 in June
  • edited January 2007
    Still 18 =( ...
  • edited January 2007
    i'm 9 =)
  • edited January 2007
    less than 10 months till 20.... ugh i just want 21 so i can go to vegas...
  • edited January 2007
    I just turned 25 last week so I guess I'm the oldest one in here. At work, everyone thinks I'm so young as the average age there is 40 and up. It sure feels different being like the oldest one in this forum.
  • edited January 2007
    Now we can all look up to you. :wink:

I was at Girl Guides the other night and the kids asked me how old I was. I told them (23), and one kid says "Wow! But I know someone EVEN OLDER than you!"
  • edited January 2007
    The bad part is I ususally attract girls (in their late teens or early 20s) who are younger then me. People think I'm only 22 max. I always have to bring up the age thing whenever I meet new girls.
  • edited January 2007
    Luckily age differences in relationships matter less as people get older. As long as you are on the same emotional level as the person it's not really a problem!

Most guys I know have younger girlfriends. My brother's gf is 4 years younger than him (he's 21 and she's 17), and my best friend's gf is 6 years younger (he's 24 and she's 18).

Believe me, 25 isn't old. Don't let all these youngin's convince us otherwise!!
  • edited January 2007
    wow i feel like a young'n at 18
  • edited January 2007
    Actually you are in the majority... kid. :wink:
  • edited January 2007
    Malakaiii said:

Believe me, 25 isn't old. Don't let all these youngin's convince us otherwise!!
    Yeah, I don't think 25 is all that old. But based on my experience, it really depends on who I'm dealing with. When I'm dealing with my coworker who I'm pretty close with (she is about 60 with 3 sons who are older than me) I feel young. But when I deal with girls who are are 19-20 and I bring up the fact that I'm 25 then I feel old. Maybe they're just shocked that I do not look my age. Hopefully, I act my age though whatever that means :).
  • edited January 2007
    Believe me, I don't look my age either! I've recently had people think that I'm 16, though usually they guess around 18. Almost everyone is shocked when I say 23!

Speaking of acting your age, do people still say "act your age, not your shoe size?" That was a great one... hahah
  • edited January 2007
    18...and still virgin XD
  • edited January 2007
    ^ I didn't get any until I was like 19
  • edited January 2007
    being 22, i feel old, regardless of the crowd
  • edited January 2007
    puredaaan said:
    i'm 9 =)
    LOL so random i like it
  • edited January 2007
    noname said:
    The bad part is I ususally attract girls (in their late teens or early 20s) who are younger then me. People think I'm only 22 max. I always have to bring up the age thing whenever I meet new girls.
    Just remember: Although she maybe sexual desirable. 15 will still get you 20, so don't even think about it!
  • edited January 2007
    I'm 2....with an '0' :smile:
  • edited January 2007
    Im 21....i like this age and i dont wanna get any older, but come July, Im gonna be 22. :sad:
  • edited January 2007
    toast said:
    18...and still virgin XD
    lol why do you post that? kind of a random thing to say

Leave a Comment