To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Who Do You Live With?

edited January 2007 in General
Just curious as to what everyone's living situation is!

Comments

• edited January 2007
    living with my mother and my 2 chinchillas~!
  • edited January 2007
    mom sister cat, and a big koi fish on the balcony
  • edited January 2007
    dad and his girlfriend
  • edited January 2007
    parents, my sisters and my dog :)

i've been thinking about moving out, but i'm not in a rush.
  • edited January 2007
    I live with my friend in an apartment in Coquitlam...wanted to rent a house, but don't have enough people interested. I miss living at home though....free housing sounds pretty good.
  • edited January 2007
    What I miss most about living at home was the FOOD! Not only did I not have to buy it... there were entire meals waiting for me! And I didn't appreciate it until I moved out... How sad. So those of you still at home... enjoy that free food!
  • edited January 2007
    with my mom (upstairs) and my boyfriend (we occupy the suite downstairs) no rent, free food, but we do the cooking.

love the saving of the money
  • edited January 2007
    Living with parents is a win win situation in a lotta ways... less expenses, good guidance to keep you focused, and the feeling of family
  • edited January 2007
    With parents...until this summer when I strike out on my own (not only living alone, but living out of the country!)
  • edited January 2007
    Microsoft is practically their own country. :wink:

AND I know that they have awesome weird stuff at the Microsoft office. Like their own brand of soda! And tons of office supplies you can just help yourself to. No, I'm not having a Chocolate Factory fantasy, my boyfriend visited his friend there in the spring and totally raided the place. I have Microsoft stuff everywhere here... it's hilarious!
  • edited January 2007
    I live with my parents and my older brother.

Leave a Comment