To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Karaoke

edited January 2007 in General
Anybody out there like to sing? I enjoy going whenever I get the chance. Not to the private room karaoke though....that's boring. I like going to bars and pubs that have "karaoke nights", much more fun, I find.

However, whenever I go, there are many more old folks there, singing songs that were around before I was even born. That's all fine and dandy, but a change would be nice. So, an invitation to anybody here who wants to get out and sing their heart out.

Comments

• edited January 2007
    Wow...that sucks....all these people on here and not one of you enjoys singing.......I feel like a loser now....boo hoo.
  • edited January 2007
    I'd enjoy singing if I could do it, but trust me you don't want to hear me do Karaoke... :omg:
  • edited January 2007
    im a god... but i need to be drunk first... and i quit drinking till april.. so i'm game in april, haha
  • edited January 2007
    Magnificent_Bastard said:
    Wow...that sucks....all these people on here and not one of you enjoys singing.......I feel like a loser now....boo hoo.
    So much for being cool on the internet. :wink:
  • edited January 2007
    Malakaiii said:
    So much for being cool on the internet. :wink:
    I KNOW!!! My fame....and fortune....all gone......look away, I'm hideous!

*becomes emo* I'm gonna go write a song about crying

Leave a Comment