To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Stranded at SFU!!

edited January 2007 in General
Did anyone get stuck at school yesterday or have to walk down the hill because the roads were closed?? My friends got stranded at production way and barely hitched a ride back to Rez, and they are exchange students for Ireland so they had no clue what was going on. Hope everyone was ok...

Comments

• edited January 2007
    damn that musta sucked for them, i heard about ppl being stuck up on campus, musta been hard too for ppl who actually lived on campus tryin to get back up as well
  • edited January 2007
    man being stuck at production way is even worse than being stuck up at the school! atleast the school is open and warm...

yeah there's this girl i talked to who couldn't make it down so she slept at the school...all day she just kept talking about how much she wanted a shower lol!
  • edited January 2007
    meesh said:
    man being stuck at production way is even worse than being stuck up at the school! atleast the school is open and warm...

yeah there's this girl i talked to who couldn't make it down so she slept at the school...all day she just kept talking about how much she wanted a shower lol!
    she should of went to the gym and taken a shower lol
  • edited January 2007
    I hitched hike with strangers :D
  • Pro
    edited January 2007
    haha you only got picked up cuz you're female

i bet if it was a guy.. the cars would have drove on by!
  • edited January 2007
    omg i hitchhiked too!!!

^ and im a guy too!!..hashaha but that was actually last semester

Leave a Comment