To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Bush accepts that he's a failure

edited January 2007 in General
finally.

it was just a couple of months ago where he was saying things are working in iraq.

alright, so it's been accepted that things are really really bad in iraq. what's the solution? what do you do?

admitting that he's a failure is the only surprising thing he's going to do. as for the solving the problem, he does what he usually does. he goes against the advice of the experts and the wishes of the american people and adds 20000 troops. so basically he takes the number of troops back to the number from 3 years ago when they couldn't control iraq.

bush is easily the worst leader they have ever had.

Comments

• edited January 2007
    worst? or best?
    i think best.
    ever.
    eeeeeeevvvvvvvveeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr
  • edited January 2007
    Moved over to Think Tank for you!
  • edited January 2007
    well.. what do you expect from a president with an IQ comparable to avg university students.. =) i somewhat think that Al Gore could've turned out to be a better president if he had won..=\ nevertheless my regards are with the Americans..
  • edited January 2007
    yeah i think Bush is pretty dim-witted...
    but i also think he's a puppet who gets all the blame.
    remember Donald Rumsfeld, the defense secretary prior to november 2006. he was in charge of military defense, the invasion of Afghanistan and the invasion of Iraq.

not that i support Bush or anything, but i also think he's in a pretty difficult position since he led his nation into war after Sept11( the event that ultimately caused American citizens feeling scared, confused, paranoid). making everyone back home believe it's a war on terrorism is one of the reasons why Bush was re-elected in 2004. so strategically it puts Bush in a hard place; this is only a speculation but i think it may have taken him this long to accept that the war in iraq is a failure since that would mean the US is not as strong as its citizens think...and consequently citizens would think they are susceptible to another terrorist act, evoking a sense of fear all over again.

i can't wait till 2008 when somebody else will be in office...
  • edited January 2007
    Big ambitions, small brain, that's what I describe the president.

Leave a Comment