To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

BBA Admission 2.00!!!WTF

edited December 2006 in General
I have recently heard from secret SFU sources that the business adminstration entrance GPA for the upcoming spring semester is 2.00. I am currently a busnisess student and outraged that the school would let the GPA fall so low, I mean now all the arts and science fuckups will have ambitions towards getting a business degree they didnt earn.:angry:

Comments

• edited September 2006
    Are you serious!!! That's not fair I had to work so hard to get in.. kinda sucks but I guess the school only cares about filling up all the spots they've got, even if they weren't well earned.. I had no idea competition went down that much.. hmm wierd....:confused:
  • edited September 2006
    interesting... i heard last semester they were increasing the amount of available seats in business but no clue theyd make the entrance gpa that low
  • edited September 2006
    I highly doubt that admission gpa would be down to the minimimum requirements for a pass. Most of the time getting secret information just causes rumors. I'd talk with an advisor if it bothers you that much.

I was a general studies student who came out with a BBA.. Even IF they did drop it down, what does it matter to you? It's not like they're fighting for your "A" mark. In fact having people who are not as 'qualified' would make all your marks that much higher.

The UnknownAce
  • edited September 2006
    UnknownAce said:
    I highly doubt that admission gpa would be down to the minimimum requirements for a pass. Most of the time getting secret information just causes rumors. I'd talk with an advisor if it bothers you that much.

I was a general studies student who came out with a BBA.. Even IF they did drop it down, what does it matter to you? It's not like they're fighting for your "A" mark. In fact having people who are not as 'qualified' would make all your marks that much higher.

The UnknownAce
    I Co-Sign That
  • edited September 2006
    yea man why all the hate, we all in this university thing together
  • edited September 2006
    Gunta said:
    yea man why all the hate, we all in this university thing together
    That's because most business students need to feel "special".
  • edited September 2006
    Dr.Phil said:
    I have recently heard from secret SFU sources that the business adminstration entrance GPA for the upcoming spring semester is 2.00.
    False, I checked with the faculty of Business yesterday.
  • MTL
    edited October 2006
    If its from a "secret" source ... doesn't sound so reliable. Can you get into any faculty with 2.00??
  • edited November 2006
    Maybe those 'fuck ups'' forte was always business -- and maybe this is their chance to realize that.

Why the hell are you so worried about a bunch of fuck ups from an obviously 'inferior faculty' transferring to business?

/end sarcasm

P.S. better suit up for competition you self-righteous bastard
  • edited November 2006
    lmaooo@hiddenhonger's reply. the ps part did it for me :D
  • edited November 2006
    Entrance to Bus for transfer students is a min 3.0. Transfering to Arts/Sci is a min 2.0. That has been the standard for a couple of semesters. You must of heard the wrong faculty.

Check your 'secret sources' to see if they are credible rather than believing blindly.
  • edited December 2006
    oh shite. spam!
  • edited December 2006
    Good catch, thanks.

Leave a Comment