To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

European Union...?

edited January 2007 in General
Hello all;

May sound strange, but I was wondering whether anyone new the policies of under what circumstances you are a member of EU. I was, while I lived in Europe, but I haven't been back there, but I was wondering if I still am a member (I tried googling). I think I read something about having to live there for about 3 years or something in order to be readmitted...?
Thanks,
T.H.

Comments

• edited January 2007
    what do you mean a member? like citizenship or what?
    sorry, I'm trying to help, but it's kinda hard cos I can't get what you are trying to tell me...

Anyhow, if you're a citizen, they're not gonna take it away or anything, if that's what you're asking..
  • edited January 2007
    Mengs said:
    Anyhow, if you're a citizen, they're not gonna take it away or anything, if that's what you're asking..
    They did not take my citizenship away, but I am no longer a part of the european union, as I haven't lived there permanently for the last couple of years. I was just wondering how long I would have to live there before I would be considered a member of the eu again.
    T.H. (sorry about the ambiguity)

Leave a Comment