To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Hi guys....

edited January 2007 in General
This is my first post here, thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Danny, I'm in 3rd year biology. I'm Chinese, and I live in Richmond. The reason why I joined is because it's hard to meet people in SFU, everyone just go to class and leave right after. So yeah, that's about it. Nice to meet y'all.

Comments

• edited January 2007
    Sup. I think everybody else is here for the same reasons too....damn SFU and it's remote location in the heart and center of absolutely nothing. Enjoy your stay here, we don't bite. At least most of us don't...
  • edited January 2007
    Hi Danny! I know what you mean about meeting people, for some reason its so hard to talk to people in your classes unless you gotz a tutorial together...anyways gimme a shout sometime!
  • edited January 2007
    We should start a movement on TalkSFU to be friendly to people in our classes. If we all do it... it could make a big difference!

It's so weird that when I try to smile or be nice to people they get all confused...
  • edited January 2007
    hey danny!! whats up??

and malakaii i totally know what you mean lol i sat down beside this girl on the bus and i gave her a smile and she gave me that "wtf" face.....quite funny
  • edited January 2007
    Malakaiii said:
    We should start a movement on TalkSFU to be friendly to people in our classes. If we all do it... it could make a big difference!

It's so weird that when I try to smile or be nice to people they get all confused...
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I was in class today (first class of the term), and it's just weird to have a bunch of people sitting in the lecture hall before class starts...and nobody is talking to anybody else....we were all just sitting there in silence, twiddling our thumbs, waiting for class to start. Got me thinking...if somebody initiated a conversation, it would likely have at least a few people participating. Quite awkward, if you ask me...

Leave a Comment