To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

drinks in the club...

edited January 2007 in General
i always seem get the nastiest recommendations.. i'm pretty new to the drinking party so i don't what's good or bad.. but when people treat me drinks i seriously don't like them because they taste disgusting.. i'm just wondering if all drinks are suppose to taste nasty.. i mean aren't there any drinks that taste good? =\

Comments

• edited January 2007
    amaretto sours: lime cordial, amaretto, and a cherry :) it's really sweet if you like that. don't have too much of it though! i made that mistake...

i think it really is part of the trial and error thing.
    everyone has their own liking to certain drinks.
    i like wine, but some don't.
    some like whisky/scotch...and i detest it.

hmmm sometimes i get a double long island iced tea. that's pretty good.
    gin & tonic is the classic...yum...
  • edited January 2007
    oh i hate whiskey too.. *yuck.. XP
    but yes i like wine.. =) red wine to be specific..
    i will definitely try your drinks next time i hit the club..
    thanks meesh!
  • edited January 2007
    Anything Hypnotiq and you will like it :)
  • edited January 2007
    Gin and Tonic is evil! I remember drinking a ton of those and wondering why I wasn't getting drunk. THEN I stopped drinking and hit the floor. Weirdest drink ever...
  • edited January 2007
    gin and tonic glows blue ! but it IS evil Gin gives me the worst hangovers

...try a martini if you want a nice fruity girl drink
  • edited January 2007
    Girls love smirnoff ice too for some reason
  • edited January 2007
    You know what's good? Rusty nail, that's my favorite. It's scotch with drambuie and brandy, strong, but nice and sweet at the same time.
  • edited January 2007
    I love amaretto sours! Try blue hawaiian, malibu pineapple, alize with anything fruity and hpnotiq & 7.
  • edited January 2007
    buy a mickey of rum before you go in, by the place, chug half of it so it hits u when ur alrdy in, and save money!!
    haha
    or just straight up shots!
    or whatever is cheap that night, haha
  • edited January 2007
    nothin gets a party started like a few shots of 151 :x
  • edited January 2007
    ^No thank you :smile:
  • edited January 2007
    151... are you mad?!

Any liquor that needs a metal piece at the bottle's opening to prevent fire is NOT meant to be ingested...!
  • edited January 2007
    :angel:

yea its kinda spoils all the other drinks, a shot of 151, anythin else after kinda taste like water :(
  • edited January 2007
    SCREW IT!!

151 ALL THE WAY!!
  • edited January 2007
    ha.. i knew this drink would come up sooner or later.. =P funny that this was the one of the first drinks i had.. and dude.. it's been permanently black listed.. it tastes awful.. an example of the nasty drinks that i've been talking about..

and sometimes i would think that people actually drink this not because it tastes good.. because it seriously doesn't.. but the fact that it's a strong drink and the attn you get after downing it.. =\
  • edited January 2007
    LOL yah....you just drink it to get hammmered fast!

Leave a Comment