To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Intro

edited January 2007 in General
Hi everyone,

I'm Jason, 19, a 2nd year poli sci/international relations student. I found this site a while back but haven't had to time to go on til this semester. There should be more advertising for this site...the SFU community seems a little isolated and I'm finding it hard to make friends up on that little hill.

Comments

• edited January 2007
    hey jason welcome to the site :teeth:
  • edited January 2007
    Hi Jason!

This is a great way to meet people at SFU and feel free to spread the word!

I'm thinking we need to to a guerrilla mission to advertise TalkSFU up the mountain... Like go and write it on the lecture hall blackboards or something!
  • edited January 2007
    Sup man!
  • edited January 2007
    Hey,

What's up everyone. thanks for your warm welcomes. Maybe we could post up notices on SFU bulletin boards advertising this site. We could use SFSS space for sure.
  • edited January 2007
    Hi Jason! Welcome to the forum, I'm looking forward to hearing your perspective on things. The world is becoming smaller and smaller, so international relations is defintiely an important area of study.

And thanks for the idea! Send one of us a PM and we can get something going for sure.

Enjoy!

Leave a Comment