To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Language Tutoring - English, ESL, French, Spanish, Chinese

edited December 2008 in Tutoring
Hi everyone,

Trained, experienced language tutor available. Rates negotiable. Message me to know more.

Jason

Comments

• edited January 2007
    I've always wanted to learn spanish, can't seem to find the time though
  • edited January 2007
    Hi,

About Spanish, I can teach some the basics, like conversation. If you're at a more advanced level, I can refer you to my friend, who is a native Spanish speaker. What's your schedule like this semester? I'm on campus (Burnaby) wed-fri.
  • edited January 2007
    For Chinese, is it Cantonese or Mandarin?
  • edited January 2007
    hi...where did you get your french language training? do you tutor for upper level french?
  • edited January 2008
    do u need another Chinese tutor? I speak both Mandarin and Cantonese
  • edited May 2008
    i
  • edited November 2008
    BryanL, you should learn Mandarin, because that's the official language in China.
  • edited November 2008
    Way to reply to a 1 year old question..
  • edited November 2008
    flaviaor;40438 said:
    BryanL, you should learn Mandarin, because that's the official language in China.
    bullshit, why not a cantonese tutor if there is one. And here is not China
  • edited November 2008
    To me, learning cantonese first and then mandarin second would be much easier than learning mandarin first and cantonese second.
  • edited November 2008
    I heard Cantonese is harder 'cause it has more tones or something...? Haha, I speak Cantonese and I kinda wanna learn Mandarin.
  • edited December 2008
    summerheaven;41305 said:
    I heard Cantonese is harder 'cause it has more tones or something...? Haha, I speak Cantonese and I kinda wanna learn Mandarin.
    You are Chinese!?
    summerheaven;35979 said:
    Andy Shen: summerheaven feels that you have misinterpreted her use of the word 'idiot'. She finds your...
    Damn, I can hardly write in the 3rd person for more than 1 and a half sentences.
    and female!?
  • edited December 2008
    Student0667;42618 said:
    You are Chinese!?
    是的,我是中國人。
    Student0667;42618 said:

and female!?
    You figured it out! Genius! 100 points!