To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Want To Buy

edited January 2007 in Buy & Sell
Hey, i'm looking for a Motorola Pebl or a sidekick 3 (hiptop3)
obviously, depending on which one is offered, I am willing to pay a different price :D
but hit me a with an offer, thanks :D

p.s. pref. unlocked... thanks...

Comments

• edited January 2007
    which provider are u using? rogers or fido? (if it were an locked one) and how much r u willing to pay for a pebl? :)
  • edited January 2007
    honestly, not much for the pebl, because I asked fido and the person told me that (they are not supposed to say it but), I could just open a fido and get the pebl for free and close fido and pay 200 CAD fine... so, depending on whether it's locked or not, the price is different, but definately less than 200...
  • edited January 2007
    http://www.themobilecorner.ca/product_info.php?cPath=21_100_48&products_id=62

This is the cheapest new PEBL I've seen around Vancouver stores. I got my phone there, and they don't charge tax. Plus the guys that work there are nice and knowledgable.

Oh, and with the Fido canceling option, gotta remember you pay the prorated charges and whatnot, plus the cancellation fee is taxed as well. So you pay a bit more than 200.
  • edited January 2007
    Here's one for free

pebbles-2.gif

(Good god, I'm funny... :wink: )
  • edited January 2007
    Malakaiii said:
    Here's one for free

pebbles-2.gif

(Good god, I'm funny... :wink: )
    and we thought the stone age flintstones were dumb <3
  • edited January 2007
    Magnificent_Bastard said:
    http://www.themobilecorner.ca/product_info.php?cPath=21_100_48&products_id=62

This is the cheapest new PEBL I've seen around Vancouver stores. I got my phone there, and they don't charge tax. Plus the guys that work there are nice and knowledgable.

Oh, and with the Fido canceling option, gotta remember you pay the prorated charges and whatnot, plus the cancellation fee is taxed as well. So you pay a bit more than 200.
    lol... MB... just find someone who got a new pebl with their contract renewal or wutnot... it'll be hceaper than 190 XD
  • edited January 2007
    man... no word on my sidekick yet?
    anyone know where to get one?

Leave a Comment