To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Experienced PhD Chemistry Tutor For University/College Chemistry Courses, MCAT, IB, SAT, AP

edited November 2020 in General
www.universitychemistry.com

I am experienced chemistry tutor with BSc, MSc and PhD degree in organic chemistry and 17 years of credible experience in teaching/tutoring at university level with an excellent record of success from my current and previous students. 

I tutored more than 400 students in metro Vancouver and across Canada in person or online. 

My teaching/tutoring includes explanation and elaboration of course concepts in deep in order that student understands the course concepts properly, providing a study plan for each student according to student background, providing extra practice problems for course to student (PDF files) for continuous practice, working with student on problems such as class assignments, online assignments, midterms and finals from recent years.

My teaching/tutoring covers general, organic, inorganic, organometallic, physical, analytical, engineering chemistry, life science chemistry, MCAT chemistry preparation (DAT, PCAT and OAT), grade 11/12 chemistry for IB and AP (SL, HL) as well as SAT chemistry. 

I tutor chemistry courses for following universities/colleges:  

UBC, SFU, BCIT, Douglas, Kwantlen, Capilano, Langara, Columbia, VCC, TRU (Online Courses), University of Fraser Valley, University of Victoria, Trinity Western University, and Athabasca University, University of Alberta, University of Calgary, University of Toronto, University of Waterloo, York University, McMaster University, University of Ottawa, Ryerson University, Carleton University, University of Guelph, Lakehead University, Ontario Tech University, Western University, University of Windsor, Laurentian University, McGill University, University of Montreal, Concordia University, Université Laval, Dalhousie University, Memorial University of Newfoundland, University of Manitoba, University of Saskatchewan, and other universities/colleges in Canada and USA.

Please contact Dr. M. G. by email at universitychemistrycourses@gmail.com (fast reply) or text/call at 604-700-5192 for more information. 

Please visit my website at https://www.universitychemistry.com/ for detailed information.

Comments

Leave a Comment