To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

CGPA and Upper Division Courses - Engineering

So from what I understand if you're and engineering student, your CGPA has to be at least 2.4 to enroll in upper division courses. My question is that upper division engineering courses or all upper division courses? And also what happens if your CGPA falls below 2.4? Can you still enroll in UD courses after seeing an adviser and what are you supposed to do? 

Leave a Comment