To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Crim 320 or social science “quantitative research methods” tutor familiar with SPSS needed

Hi guys,

I’m in search of a tutor for Crim 320 online. Anyone familiar with chi-square, t-tests, null hypothesis, and SPSS kind of stuff. I’m having a bit of difficulty grasping the concepts that are necessary for quizzes and assignments, and with the midterm coming up in a week and a half I’m hoping to find someone to help me.

I’m not sure what kind of pay is typical for this but I’m thinking $20/h, which can be negotiable. I’m attending a class in Burnaby and in Vancouver this summer, and live relatively close to surrey campus so I could meet at any campus. Available Monday day/evening, Tuesday day, Wednesday day/evening, Thursday day, Friday day, Saturday day, or Sunday day. I’m hoping to meet twice a week for approximately 2 hours, possibly more if I’m still not understanding things. Please let me know ASAP, thanks!

Alyssa