To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

School starts next week!

edited January 2007 in General
Arrrhhhh

Are you guys ready?? I find getting mentally prepared for another semester is the hardest part about going back...i usually don't get back in gear until the second or third week and i end up behind the rest of the class.

*sigh* it was so much easier when all you had to do was go to walmart and buy some pencil crayons and sharpeners

Comments

• edited January 2007
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • edited January 2007
    the worst part about going to school is paying the friggin tuition
  • edited January 2007
    I'm always really psyched up before school starts and then I lose my motivation as the semester winds on. Which makes studying for finals require a lot of willpower!

I'm going to Thailand after this semester, so I'm getting more excited everyday... it should have an interesting (and maybe good?) effect on my studies.
  • edited January 2007
    Honestly, school may be starting on monday but in my mind it's a long ways away.
  • edited January 2007
    im not looking forward to school.. barely got a proper vacation... errr
  • edited January 2007
    Twas nice for three weeks. :smile:

The worst is when you only get a week and a half or so between April and May.
  • edited January 2007
    down with the school...
  • edited January 2007
    gota b motivated... or i'll be RTW!! Ahhh..
  • edited January 2007
    not looking foward for the papers...sigh...
  • edited January 2007
    I don't start school until March 2nd. Suckers! Ill be sleeping in all weekdays
  • edited January 2007
    so who else doesnt want to go to school tomorrow?
  • edited January 2007
    It's tomorrow! AHH!

Luckily I don't have class on Mondays (or Fridays... w00t!). But I am taking my first Distance Ed course (a 300-level English course, at that)... so I know I will be plugging away at that starting tomorrow.
  • edited January 2007
    i got my dam lab tomorrow yo.

Leave a Comment