To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).


CHEM 121 UWE KRIES: Now I saw my mark and it shows I got an F. I know I will be put under academic probation even thought I passed my other courses. For next semester, to get out of academic probation what should I do? I will be for sure taking BISC 102 but should I do all the courses in Burnaby or should I do CHEM 121 in the summer and do I have to redo the lab portion even though I passed it? WHAT ARE EASY CHEM TEACHERS

Leave a Comment