To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Possible to change "N"/"Incomplete" grade to Pass?

Is it possible to change an "N"/"Incomplete" grade to a Pass grade, particularly for courses where it does not count towards GPA or credits and is on a pass/fail grading basis? (e.g., practicums, co-op, workshops etc.)

Thank you :)

Leave a Comment