To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Looking for full/part-time job until Feb 19th

edited January 2007 in General
I'm looking for either a full time or part time job from now until Feb 19th. I can only work weekdays, but anytime during the weekday. I have experience with sales, driving, and customer service.

Comments

• edited January 2007
    There are a lot of places hiring right now, I see a "now hiring" sign pretty much everywhere I go. What about staples or tim hortons?
  • edited January 2007
    You should have no problem getting a job if you'll work for minimum wage :wink:

Check craigslist.com and check the newspapers. Or just hit the mall with a handful of resumes (if you ask at customer service, they can usually tell you what stores are hiring)

I'd suggest not telling them that you are leaving in February, as it'd make some places hesitant to hire you. Just make sure you give your two weeks notice.
  • edited January 2007
    I would just feel bad after meeting the managers, co-workers, and getting training and then quiting at the end of Feb without telling them that I will be doing it ahead of time. One of my New years resolution is to be a better person.. lol
  • edited January 2007
    You might change your mind when you have a hard time finding a job. :wink:
  • edited January 2007
    Malakaiii said:
    You might change your mind when you have a hard time finding a job. :wink:
    ditto to that
  • edited January 2007
    You might change your mind if you find out how crappy working for min wage can be. :wink:
  • edited January 2007
    the employer might give you bad reference as well later on in the future ;)
  • edited January 2007
    Generally you won't use a job you've only worked for a month as a reference!

Leave a Comment