To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

A- or above for all math courses under 300 level

Price:
$20 for 1 person for 1 hours
$25 for 2 person for 1 hours
$30 for 3 person for 1 hours

Also provide one-to-one tutoring
Contact me if you interesting
Phone number: 7788983601

Also if you feel not good enough, you don't need to pay me.

Comments

• All people are welcome. People from FIC, people just begin their first year or first semester in sfu, are all welcome.
  • More details about the pricing, it not about a person, it is about the whole group. For example, 3 person is $30 for 1 hour, that mean each person just need to pay $10.
  • Pricing for a group which more than 3 person
    one addition person, $5 more for the whole group. 
    That mean 4 person are $35, each person need to pay about $8.                  
                      5 person are $40, each person need to pay  $8.                   
    etc.
  • About the time
    For Burnaby campus, there is no minimum time. 
           Surrey/downtown campus, minimum time is 2 hours because it takes me time to go there also it is really far to my home
  • Also if you want to talk about the specific chapter or else make sure you text me as early as possible. So, I can bring those specific materials to ensure you maximize your time.
  • Please tell me exactly what you need me to cover. For example, review some midterm exam, prepare for a midterm, review some chapter, doing some question on some chapter and etc. So, I can have a mind about how much time we want to spend, it is important since everyone has limit time. You can even tell me how much time you want to spend.
  • About the schedule
    Most of my time, I available, and usually I will be in the library. So don't worry, we can arrange the time well.
  • About me
    Like all of your guys, I'm just a student in sfu. My major is cs, and I prepare to study math as a another major. I'm also doing some volunteering for a study group, major helping some old people to know how to using computer and cell phone well, and helping some high school students to prepare their SAT test. So I'm really patient, even you guys really get a point, I will find a way to make you understand.
  • Hi ! I need help with MACM 201, is that something you can help me with?