To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Math cover all courses under 300 level expect 151 and 251

edited November 2016 in Tutoring
Price:
$20 for 1 person for 1 hours
$25 for 2 person for 1 hours
$30 for 3 person for 1 hours

Also provide one-to-one tutoring
Contact me if you interesting
Phone number: 7788983601

For all of these courses, I get A- or above.
Also if you feel not good enough, you don't need to pay me.

Comments

• We can talk about specific schedule in phone call
  • edited November 2016
    Also feel free to ask me any question. I will be in the library between 9am to 6pm besides my own classes schedule 1000% sure.
  • Also if you want to talk about specific chapter or else make sure you text me as early as possible. So, I can bring those specific material to ensure you maximize you time. It all depend on you. As a tutor, I will try my best to make you guys get better grade.

• All people are welcome. People from FIC, people just begin their first year or first semester in sfu, are all welcome.
  • More details about the pricing, it not about a person, it is about the whole group. For example, 3 person is $30 for 1 hour, that mean each person just need to pay $10.

• Pricing for a group which more than 3 person
    one addition person, $5 more for the whole group.
    That mean 4 person are $35, each person need to pay about $8.
                      5 person are $40, each person need to pay  $8.
                      etc.
  • More details about schedule
    Available for Monday to Friday between 9am to 6 pm besides my own classes schedule.
    For Sunday and Saturday, contact me for specific timing.
  • edited November 2016
    Discount
    For person attend more than 2 hours (include 2 hours), there will be a 80% discount of the price for all the time.

For groups, if there is a person has attend more than 2 hours(include 2 hours), then the discount will apply.
  • edited November 2016
    Holiday Policy
    For some day like: Labour Day, Remembrance Day and etc. There will be a 60% discount for the continue 2 weeks(the week begin the Day of that week).

For some big holiday like: Christmas, Halloween and etc. There will be 50% discount for the whole month.
    ## Each time, only the biggest discount will be apply. For example, you have 2 discount: 80% and 50%, 50% will be apply.
  • Since we study at Canada, holiday only cover Canadian holiday. Sometimes, I may forget about some holiday, please remains me.