To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

FS - Kin 110, Psyc 303, Geog 241, Geog 312.

edited January 2007 in Buy & Sell
Geog 312 - Natural Disasters 5th and current edition - is like new, hardly used it at all, no highlights.

Geog 241 - Social Geographies space and society - is the current textbook being used. Also in great condition, about 10 pages are highlighted with a faded yellow highlighter.

Kin 110 - Nutrition 2nd and current edition - bought used but still in good condition, comes with the 2003 EatRight Analysis CD rom and it works, also comes with a study lecture guide which was filled out when I got. I never used it in the class (not needed).

Psyc 303 - Sensation and Perception 6th and current edition - very few green highlights (I'm talking a couple of pages).

*Price will be less than the Used at the SFU bookstore...they are negotiable*

Comments

• edited January 2007
  • edited January 2007
    If you haven't sold it to make7upyoursman, I'd like to buy your KIN 110 text... my email is [email]ftl@sfu.ca[/email]. =]
  • Is your GEOG241 still available? If so pls contact me. Email:497732812@qq.com
    thx
  • I'm sure it isn't. This thread is from 6 years ago. People moderating the forums should be closing threads like this...
  • How do people even find threads this old.

Leave a Comment